Another excellent infrared sensor. This infrared sensor is powered by 5V and has a detecting range of 3cm to 80cm. The output is NPN. It may be utilized in automation machines and mobile robots to identify obstacles. It is a non-contact detection method.
The use of modulated IR signals protects the sensor from interferences generated by regular light from a light bulb or sunlight.
Modulated IR signal implementations protect the sensor from interferences induced by regular light from a light bulb or sunlight.
- Red/Brown wire: +5V
- Green/Blue wire: GND
- Yellow/Black wire: NPN output
- Diffuse reflective type
- Light source: Infrared
- Sensing range: 3cm to 80cm (depending on the obstacle surface)
- Input voltage: 5VDC
- Current consumption: 100mA
- NPN output
- Dimension: 1.8cm (D) x 4.3cm (L)
- Cable length: 45cm
- 1 x E18-D80NK Adjustable 3-80cm Adjustable Infrared Sensor Switch