This DHT11 Temperature and Humidity Sensor has a calibrated digital signal output. It offers great dependability and outstanding long-term stability by employing an innovative digital-signal-acquisition approach as well as temperature and humidity sensor technology. Temperature and Humidity DHT11 Sensor consists of a resistive-type humidity measurement component and an NTC temperature measuring component that links to a high-performance 8-bit microcontroller, providing great quality, rapid response, anti-interference capability, and cost-effectiveness.
DHT11 sensors typically require an external 10K pull-up resistor on the output pin for proper communication between the sensor and the Arduino. However, because the module already includes a pull-up resistor, you do not need to add one.
The module also includes a decoupling capacitor for filtering power supply noise.
- Low cost
- 3 to 5V power and I/O
- 2.5mA max current use during conversion (while requesting data)
- Good for 20-80% humidity readings with 5% accuracy
- Good for 0-50°C temperature readings ±2°C accuracy
- No more than 1 Hz sampling rate (once every second)
- Body size 15.5mm x 12mm x 5.5mm
- 4 pins with 0.1″ spacing
- 1 x DHT11 Sensor