The NodeMCU – ESP8266 Arduino Micropython WiFi Development Board CH340 USB Driver is a fast leading edge low-cost WiFi technology. It is an integrated unit with all available resources on board. It is super simple to complement your existing Arduino projects or any development board that has I/O pins available.
Modern Internet development tools such as Node.js can take advantage of the NodeMCU with the built-in API to put your idea on the fast track immediately. NodeMCU is built based on the mature ESP8266 technology to take advantage of the abundant resources available on the web.
NodeMCU has ESP-12-based serial WiFi integrated on board to provide GPIO, PWM, ADC, I2C, and 1-WIRE resources at your fingertips, built-in USB-TTL serial with super reliable industrial strength CH340 for superior stability on all supported platforms. This module is one of the cheapest available wifi-modules in the market. V3 or Version 3 is the latest version of this module. This tutorial, however, will facilitate you to connect all the versions of ESP8266 NodeMcu, i.e V1, V2 or V3.
- Arduino-like hardware IO – Advanced API for hardware IO, which can dramatically reduce the redundant work for configuring and manipulating hardware. Code like Arduino, but interactively in Lua script.
- Nodejs style network API Event-driven API for network applications, which facilitates developers writing code running on a 5mm5mm sized MCU in Nodejs style. Greatly speed up your IOT application development process.
- Development Kit The Development Kit based on ESP8266, integrates GPIO, PWM, IIC, 1-Wire, and ADC all on one board. Power your development in the fastest way combination with NodeMCU Firmware!
The NodeMcu is an open-source firmware and development kit that helps you to prototype your IoT product. The Development Kit is based on ESP8266, integrated GPIO, PWM, IIC, 1-Wire, and ADC all in one board.
- Uses CH340G instead of CP2102.
- Wireless 802.11 b/g/n standard
- WiFi at 2.4GHz, support WPA / WPA2 security mode
- Support STA/AP/STA + AP three operating modes
- Built-in TCP/IP protocol stack to support multiple TCP Client connections (5 MAX)
- Support UART / GPIO data communication interface
- Remote firmware upgrade (OTA)
- Support Smart Link Smart Networking
- ESP8266 has an IO Pin
- Don’t need to download resetting
- A great set of tools to develop ESP8266
- Lowest cost WI-FI
- FOR Arduino hardware IO
- Greatly speed up your IOT application development process
- Open-source, Interactive, Programmable, Low-cost, Simple, Smart, Wi-Fi-enabled
- WI-FI MCU ESP8266 integrated and easy to prototyping development kit.
- We provide the best platform for IoT application development at the lowest cost.
- NodeMCU has a built-in USB-TTL serial with super reliable industrial strength CH340G for superior stability on all supported platforms.
- Advanced API for hardware IO, which can dramatically reduce the redundant work for configuring and manipulating hardware.
- Event-driven API for network applications, which facilitates developers writing code running on a 5mm*5mm sized MCU in Nodejs style.
- 1 x NodeMCU ESP8266 CH340 Board