xArm 2.0 is a programmable robotic arm with 6 DOF, using intelligent serial bus servos. All these servos have functions of position feedback, voltage feedback. It also supports multi-robot cooperation, ideal for electronics and coding learning.
xArm2.0 includes learning kit which supports Scratch and Python programming, matched with more than 10 electronic modules. You could easily achieve many creative functions.
- Strong motor: Use serial bus servo LX-15D to power robotic arms. Full metal gear, high precision imported potentiometer. Servo support angle read back, voltage feedback, temperature feedback, and servo protecting .
- xArm2.0 supports Scratch and Python coding, meets different learning requirements.
- Inverse kinematics algorithm analysis: Better understand working principle.
- Upgraded servo controller: Includes button, buzzer, sound sensor, RGB light, infrared receiver and etc. Unified connector and convenient wiring.
- Various programming methods and control methods: Support mobile phone control, PC control, handle control and offline manual control.
- 1*Metal Frame (include servo horn and bottom plate)
- 1*USB cable
- 1*DC power adaptor
- 1*PS2 wireless handle
- 1*xArm2.0 Robot Arm
- 1*Ultrasonic sensor
- 1*Dot Matrix Module
- 1*Infrared remote
- 4*4PIN wire
- 3*Colored object
- 1*Bus servo controller
- 5*LX-15D serial bus servo
- 1*Single-shaft bus servo
- 1*Handle receiver
- 1*CoreX Controller
- 1*Ultrasonic fixed frame
- 1*Color sensor
- 1*LFD-01 anti-blocking servo
- 1 x xArm 2.0 – Intelligent Programmable Robotic Arm