Take note! This 1.5″ diameter speaker cone is ideal for any audio project that requires an 8 impedance and 0.25W of power. The speakers are rated at 0.25W, with a maximum input of 0.5W (the wattage listed on the back of the speaker might be either amount).
This cone appeals to us since it is quite basic, and its plastic shell is exceedingly lightweight and thin. It was originally developed for ‘talking’ greeting cards and is very loud while remaining lightweight.
It’s ideal for use with a Wave shield or class D amplifier board. Just be cautious not to overdrive the speaker, since excessive volume will destroy it! Begin with a modest volume and gradually increase.
- Resonant Frequency: 440 ±20% HZ
- Impedance: 8 ohm ±15% at 1500HZ
- Rated Input Power: 0.25 W
- Maximum Input Power: 0.5W – printed wattage on the back of the speaker may have either value
- Frequency Range: 440~20KHz
- 1 X Thin Speaker