The LG308 is an open source LoRaWAN Pico Gateway. It lets you bridge LoRa wireless network to an IP network via WiFi, Ethernet, Or 3G/4G cellular via optional LTE module. The LoRa wireless allows users to send data and reach extremely long ranges at low data-rates.
The LG308 uses semtech packet forwarder and fully compatible with LoRaWAN protocol. It includes a SX1301 LoRa concentrator + 2 x SX1257, which provide 10 programmable parallel demodulation paths.
LG308 has pre-configured standard LoRaWAN frequency bands to use for different countries. User can also customized the frequency bands to use in their own LoRa network.
LG308 has optional built-in LoRaWAN server. System integrator can use it to integrate with their existing IoT Service without set up own LoRaWAN server or use 3rd party LoRaWAN service.
- Open Source OpenWrt system
- Managed by Web GUI, SSH via LAN or WiFi
- Internet connection via LAN, WiFi, Or 3G/4G via optional LTE module
- Emulates 49x LoRa demodulators
- LoRaWAN Gateway
- 10 programmable parallel demodulation paths
- Smart Buildings & Home Automation
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Smart Metering
- Smart Agriculture
- Smart Cities
- Smart Factory
- LoRa Specifications
- 1 x SX1301 + 2 x 1257 LoRa Tranceiver
- General Specifications
- 10M/100M RJ45 Ports x 2
- 1 x 2.4G WiFi (802.11 bgn)
- 1 x USB host port
- 1 x Mini-PCIe Interface
- Power Input: 12v, 1A
- Cellular 4G LTE (optional)
- Quectel EC25 LTE module ( Clink the link to find the right model for your region)
- Micro SIM Slot
- Internal 4G Antenna + External 4G Sticker Antenna.
- Up to 100Mbps downlink and 50Mbps uplink data rates
- Worldwide LTE,UMTS/HSPA+ and GSM/GPRS/EDGE coverage
- MIMO technology meets demands for data rate and link reliability in modem wireless communication systems
- 1 x LG308 Indoor LoRaWAN Gateway
There are no reviews yet.