LA66 USB LoRaWAN Adapter is designed to fast turn USB devices to support LoRaWAN wireless features. It combines a CP2101 USB TTL Chip and LA66 LoRaWAN module which can easy to add LoRaWAN wireless feature to PC / Mobile phone or an embedded device that has USB Interface.
LA66 is a ready-to-use module that includesLoRaWAN v1.0.3 protocol. The LoRaWAN stack used in LA66 is used in more than 1 million LoRaWAN End Devices deployed world widely. This mature LoRaWAN stack greatly reduces the risk to make stable LoRaWAN Sensors to support different LoRaWAN servers and different countries’ standards. External MCU can use AT command to call LA66 and start to transmit data via the LoRaWAN protocol.
Each LA66 module includes a world-unique OTAA key for LoRaWAN registration.
Besides the support of the LoRaWAN protocol, LA66 also supports open-source peer-to-peer LoRa Protocol for the none-LoRaWAN application.
LA66 is equipped with TCXO crystal which ensures the module can achieve stable performance in extreme temperatures.
- LoRaWAN USB adapter base on LA66 LoRaWAN module
- Ultra-long RF range
- Support LoRaWAN v1.0.3 protocol
- Support peer-to-peer protocol
- TCXO crystal to ensure RF performance on low temperature
- Spring RF antenna
- Available in different frequency LoRaWAN frequency bands.
- World-wide unique OTAA keys.
- AT Command via UART-TTL interface
- Firmware upgradable via UART interface
- Open Source Mobile App for LoRaWAN signal detect and GPS tracking.
- CPU: 32-bit 48 MHz
- Flash: 256KB
- RAM: 64KB
- Input Power Range: 5v
- Frequency Range: 150 MHz ~ 960 MHz
- Maximum Power +22 dBm constant RF output
- High sensitivity: -148 dBm
- Storage: -55 ~ +125℃
- Operating: -40 ~ +85℃
- Storage: 5 ~ 95% (Non-Condensing)
- Operating: 10 ~ 95% (Non-Condensing)
- LoRa Tx Current: <90 mA at +17 dBm, 108 mA at +22 dBm
- LoRa Rx current: <9 mA
- 1 x LA66 LoRaWAN USB Adapter