Dragino SW3L-LB is a LoRaWAN Flow Sensor. It detects water flow volume and uplink to IoT server via LoRaWAN network. User can use this to monitor the water usage for buildings.
The SW3L-LB will send water flow volume every 20 minutes. It can also detect the water flow status and send Alarm, to avoid the waste for water usage such as broken toilet case.
SW3L-LB is designed for both indoor and outdoor use. It has a weatherproof enclosure and industrial level battery to work in low to high temperatures.
The LoRa wireless technology used in SW3L-LB allows device to send data and reach extremely long ranges at low data-rates. It provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity whilst minimizing current consumption.
SW3L-LB supports BLE configure and wireless OTA update which make user easy to use.
SW3L-LB is powered by 8500mAh Li-SOCI2 battery, it is designed for long term use up to 5 years.
Each SW3L-LB is pre-load with a set of unique keys for LoRaWAN registrations, register these keys to local LoRaWAN server and it will auto connect after power on.
- LoRaWAN V1.0.3 Class A protocol
- Bands: AS923
- Ultra-low power consumption
- Upload water flow volume
- Monitor water waste
- AT Commands to change parameters
- Supports Datalog feature
- Support Bluetooth v5.1 and LoRaWAN remote configure
- Support wireless OTA update firmware
- Uplink on periodically and open/close event
- Downlink to change configure
- 8500mAh Battery for long term use
- Flow Sensor application
- Water Control
- Toilet Flow Sensor
- Monitor Waste water
Common DC Characteristics:
- Supply Voltage: built in 8500mAh Li-SOCI2 battery , 2.5v ~ 3.6v
- Operating Temperature: -40 ~ 85°C
- Frequency Range, Band 1 (HF): 862 ~ 1020 Mhz
- Max +22 dBm constant RF output vs.
- RX sensitivity: down to -139 dBm.
- Excellent blocking immunity
- Li/SOCI2 un-chargeable battery
- Capacity: 8500mAh
- Self-Discharge: <1% / Year @ 25°C
- Max continuously current: 130mA
- Max boost current: 2A, 1 second
- Sleep Mode: 5uA @ 3.3v
- LoRa Transmit Mode: 125mA @ 20dBm, 82mA @ 14dBm
- Diameter: G1/2″ or DN15
- Range: 1~30L/min
- Max. Pressure: ≤ 2.0Mpa
- Measurement: 450 Pulse = 1 L
- 1 x SW3L-LB LoRaWAN DN25 G1/2″ Flow Sensor