TrackerD is an Open Source LoRaWAN Tracker based on ESP32 MCU and Semtech LoRa Wireless Chip.
TrackerD is equipped with sensors that can detect temperature, humidity and motion. It has functionalities for GPS tracking, Wi-Fi and BLE communication. Users can utilize TrackerD for various tracking scenarios.
TrackerD is program friendly. Developers can use Arduino IDE to customize the software of TrackerD to fit their IoT solution.
The LoRa wireless technology used in TrackerD allows the user to send data and reach extremely long ranges at low data-rates. It provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity whilst minimizing current consumption. It targets professional tracking services.
TrackerD is equipped with a 1000mAh Li-on rechargeable battery. Each TrackerD has a worldwide unique OTAA keys to join the LoRaWAN network.
- LoRaWAN 1.0.3 Class A
- ESP32 PICO D4
- SX1276/78 Wireless Chip
- Arduino IDE Compatible
- Open source hardware / software
- Regular/ Real-time GPS,BLE,WIFI tracking
- Built-in3 axis accelerometer (LIS3DH)
- Humidity / temperature sensor : GXCAS Technology GXHT3X
- Motion sensing capability
- Power Monitoring
- Charging circuit via USB port
- 1000mA Li-on Battery power
- Tri-color LED, Alarm button
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Human tracking
- Espressif ESP32 PICO D4
- MCU: ESP32 PICO D4
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth V4.2 BR/EDR and Bluetooth LE
- WiFi : 802.11 b/g/n (802.11n up to 150 Mbps)
- Integrated SPI flash : 4 MB
- RAM: 448 KB
- EEPROM: 520 KB
- Clock Speed: 32Mhz
Common DC Characteristics:
- Supply Voltage: 5V via USB port or Internal li-on battery
- Operating Temperature: -40 ~ 60°C
- Frequency Range, 168 dB maximum link budget.
- Band 1 (HF): 862 ~ 1020 Mhz
- +20 dBm – 100 mW constant RF output vs.
- +14 dBm high efficiency PA.
- Programmable bit rate up to 300 kbps.
- High sensitivity: down to -148 dBm.
- Bullet-proof front end: IIP3 = -12.5 dBm.
- Excellent blocking immunity.
- Low RX current of 10.3 mA, 200 nA register retention.
- Fully integrated synthesizer with a resolution of 61 Hz.
- FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK, LoRaTM and OOK modulation.
- Built-in bit synchronizer for clock recovery.
- Preamble detection.
- 127 dB Dynamic Range RSSI.
- Automatic RF Sense and CAD with ultra-fast AFC.
- Packet engine up to 256 bytes with CRC.
- LoRaWAN 1.0.3 Specification
- 1000mA Li-on Battery power (for model TrackerD)
- Sleeping Mode: 200uA
- LoRa Transmit Mode: 125mA @ 20dBm 44mA @ 14dBm
- Tracking: max: 38mA
- 1 x TrackerD LoRaWAN GPS / BLE Tracker
- 1 x USB Cable Type A to Type C
- 1 x Landyard