LPS8v2 is an upgrade version of Dragino LPS8 Indoor LoRaWAN Gateway. It is an open source LoRaWAN Gateway, bridging LoRa wireless network to an IP network via WiFi or Ethernet. The LoRa wireless allows users to send data and reach extremely long ranges at low data-rates.
It is fully compatible with LoRaWAN protocol. It supports different kinds of LoRaWAN Network Connections such as Semtech UDP Packet Forwarder, LoRaWAN Basic Station, ChirpStack MQTT Bridge and work with most LoRaWAN platforms in the market.
It is also includes a built-in LoRaWAN Server and IoT server, which provide the possibility for the system integrator to deploy the IoT service without cloud service or 3rd-party servers integration.
LPS8v2 supports remote management. System Integrator can easy to remote monitor the gateway and maintain it.
- Open Source Debian system
- Managed by Web GUI, SSH via WAN or WiFi
- Remote Management
- Auto-provisioning for batch deployment and management
- LoRaWAN Gateway
- 10 programmable parallel demodulation paths
- Pre-configured to support different LoRaWAN regional settings.
- Allow customizing LoRaWAN regional parameters.
- Different kinds of LoRaWAN Connections such as:
- Built-in The Things Network local LoRaWAN server.
- Semtech UDP Packet Forwarder.
- LoRaWAN Basic Station.
- ChirpStack-Gateway-Bridge (MQTT).
- Built-in Node-RED local application server.
- CPU: Quad-core Cortex-A7 1.2Ghz
- RAM: 512MB
- eMMC: 4GB
- 10M/100M RJ45 Ports x 1
- Multi-Channel LoRaWAN Wireless
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Max Output Power: 27dBm
- Sensitivity: -140dBm
- Work Temperature: -20 ~ 70°C
- Storage Temperature: -20 ~ 70°C
- Power Input: 5V, 2A, DC
- Smart Buildings & Home Automation
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Smart Metering
- Smart Agriculture
- Smart Cities
- Smart Factory
- 1x Dragino LPS8v2 LoRaWAN Pico Station
- 1x 5VDC 2A USB Power Supply
- 1x USB Cable Type-A to Type-C
- 1x 915 MHz Compatible Antenna