Dragino LA66 LoRaWAN Shield AS923 is the Arduino-based shield as an added value for LoRaWAN connectivity to the Arduino development boards.
It support Malaysia’s LoRaWAN frequency, 923 MHz.
The shield is based on LA66 LoRaWAN module, a ready-to-use module that includes LoRaWAN v1.0.3 protocol. The LoRaWAN stack used in LA66 is used in more than 1 million LoRaWAN End Devices deployed world widely. This mature LoRaWAN stack greatly reduces the risk to make stable LoRaWAN Sensors to support different LoRaWAN servers and different countries’ standards.
External MCU can use AT command to call LA66 and start to transmit data via the LoRaWAN protocol. Each LA66 module includes a world-unique OTAA key for LoRaWAN registration. Besides the support of the LoRaWAN protocol, LA66 also supports open-source peer-to-peer LoRa Protocol for the none-LoRaWAN application.
LA66 is equipped with TCXO crystal which ensures the module can achieve stable performance in extreme temperatures.
- Arduino Shield base on LA66 LoRaWAN module
- Support LoRaWAN v1.0.3 protocol
- Support peer-to-peer protocol
- TCXO crystal to ensure RF performance on low temperature
- SMA connector
- World-wide unique OTAA keys.
- AT Command via UART-TTL interface
- Firmware upgradable via UART interface
- Ultra-long RF range
- CPU: 32-bit 48 MHz
- Flash: 256 KB
- RAM: 64 KB
- Input Power Range: 1.8 ~ 3.7 VDC
- Power Consumption: < 4 uA
- Frequency Range: 923 MHz
- Maximum Power +22 dBm constant RF output
- High sensitivity: -148 dBm
- Storage: -55 ~ +125℃
- Operating: -40 ~ +85℃
- Storage: 5 ~ 95% (Non-Condensing)
- Operating: 10 ~ 95% (Non-Condensing)
- LoRa Tx Current: <90 mA at +17 dBm, 108 mA at +22 dBm
- LoRa Rx current: <9 mA
- I/O Voltage: 3.3 VDC
- 1x LA66 LoRaWAN Shield
- 1x Antenna Compatible for AS923