PG1302 is a multi-channel high performance transmitter/receiver designed to simultaneously receive several LoRa packets using random spreading factors on random channels. Its goal is to enable robust connection between a central wireless data concentrator and a massive amount of wireless end-points spread over a very wide range of distances.
The PG1302 is design to use with Raspberry Pi to build smart metering fixed networks and Internet of Things applications with up to 5000 nodes per km in moderately interfered environment.
PG1302 is fully compatible with RPi3/4, users can use the pre-build OS from Dragino to set up and easy to use the module by Web UI. Or install the raw LoRaWAN driver in the exist OS.
- Based on Semtech SX1302 solution
- Support Raspberry Pi 3B/3B+/4
- Up to -140dBm sensitivity
- Support 3.3 VDC and 5 VDC
- Mini-PCIe Interface
- Support connection as Raspberry Pi HAT
- SPI interface for LoRaWAN module
- i-PEX for LoRaWAN antenna
- Power Input: 5 VDC 1A
- 1x Dragino PG1302 LoRaWAN Concentrator
- 1x LoRaWAN Compatible AS923 Antenna
- 1x GPS Antenna
- 1x Screw Sets
There are no reviews yet.