The LIG16 is an open source LoRaWAN Indoor Gateway. It lets you bridge LoRa wireless network to an IP network via WiFi, Ethernet network. The LoRa wireless allows users to send data and reach extremely long ranges at low data-rates.
The LIG16 uses Semtech packet forwarder and LoRaWAN Station connection, it is fully compatible with LoRaWAN protocol. It includes a SX1302 LoRa concentrator, which is the new generation baseband LoRa chip for gateway with lower current consumption and higher amount of traffic than preceding devices.
LIG16 has pre-configured standard LoRaWAN frequency bandsto use for different countries. User can also customize the frequency bands to use in their own LoRaWAN network.
LIG16 can communicate with ABP LoRaWAN end node without LoRaWAN server. System integrator can use it to integrate with their existing IoT Service without set up own LoRaWAN server or use 3rd party LoRaWAN service.
LIG16 supports auto-provision for mass deployment and long term maintain. System integrator can easily change the configure remotely.
- Open Source OpenWrt system
- Managed by Web GUI, SSH or clound
- LoRaWAN Gateway
- Auto Provision
- Smart Buildings & Home Automation
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Smart Metering
- Smart Agriculture
- Smart Cities
- Smart Factory
- 1 x SX1302 + 2 x 1250 LoRa Tranceiver
- 70 dB CW interferer rejection at 1 MHz offset
- Up to -141 dBm sensitivity with SX1250 Tx/Rx front-end
- 125 kHz LoRa reception with:
- 8 x 8 channels LoRa® packet detectors
- 8 x SF5-SF12 LoRa® demodulators
- 8 x SF5-SF10 LoRa® demodulators
- 125 /250 / 500 kHz LoRa® demodulator
- 10M/100M RJ45 Ports x 1
- 1 x 2.4G WiFi (802.11 bgn)
- 1 x USB host port
- Power Input via USB Type-C: 5V, 2A
- 868: For Bands: EU868,IN865,RU864, KZ865
- 915: For Bands: US915,AU915,AS923,KR920
- 470: For Bands: CN470
There are no reviews yet.