LPS8 is an open source LoRaWAN Gateway, bridging LoRa wireless network to an IP network via WiFi or Ethernet. The LoRa wireless allows users to send data and reach extremely long ranges at low data-rates.
The LPS8 uses Semtech packet forwarder and fully compatible with LoRaWAN protocol. It includes a SX1308 LoRa concentrator, which provide 10 programmable parallel demodulation paths.
LPS8 has pre-configured standard LoRaWAN frequency bands to use for different countries. You can also customised the frequency bands based on your preferred LoRa network.
- Open Source OpenWrt system
- Managed by Web GUI, SSH via LAN or WiFi
- Emulates 49x LoRa demodulators
- LoRaWAN Gateway
- 10 programmable parallel demodulation paths
- Remote.it remote management
- 1 x SX1308 + 2 x SX1257 LoRa Transceiver
- 1x 10M/100M RJ45 Ports
- 1 x 2.4G WiFi (802.11 bgn)
- 1 x USB host port
- 1x Power Input via USB Type-C: 5V, 2A
- Smart Buildings & Home Automation
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Smart Metering
- Smart Agriculture
- Smart Cities
- Smart Factory
- 1x Dragino LPS8 LoRaWAN Pico Station
- 1x 5VDC 1A USB Power Supply
- 1x 915 MHz Compatible Antenna
There are no reviews yet.