HuskyLens is an easy-to-use AI machine vision sensor. It is equipped with multiple functions, such as face recognition, object tracking, object recognition, line tracking, color recognition, and tag(QR code) recognition.
Through the UART / I²C port, HuskyLens can connect popular main control boards like Arduino, micro:bi, Raspberry Pi and LattePand to help you make very creative projects without playing with complex algorithms.
The HuskyLens AI Camera intuitive design allows the user to control different aspects of the camera just by pressing buttons. You can start and stop learning new objects and even switch between algorithms from the device.
To further reduce the need to be connected to a PC the HuskyLens AI Camera comes with a 2-inch display so you can see what’s going on in real time.
- Processor: Kendryte K210
- Image Sensor: OV2640 (2.0Megapixel Camera)
- Supply Voltage: 3.3~5.0V
- Current Consumption (TYP): 320mA@3.3V, 230mA@5.0V (face recognition mode; 80% backlight brightness; fill light off)
- Connection Interface: UART, I2C
- Display: 2.0-inch IPS screen with 320*240 resolution
- Built-in Algorithms: Face Recognition, Object Tracking, Object Recognition, Line Tracking, Color Recognition, Tag Recognition
- Dimension: 52mm * 44.5mm / 2.05 x 1.75inch
- HuskyLens Mainboard x1
- M3 Screws x6
- M3 Nuts x6
- Small Mounting Bracket x1
- Heightening Bracket x1
- Gravity 4-Pin Sensor Cable x1
- Silicone Case