RS485 is an industrial standard for long dsitance, anti-interferrence and reliable communication. So we create this RS485 shield, especially designed for the Arduino controller board. It can easily convert UART/Serial protocol to RS485 protocol. This board allows Arduino access to industrial standard protocol easily.
- Integrated a standard RS485 port ,a mini RS485 port, RS485 headers
- Provide the welding areas to make full use of the free space. And more importantly, it’s convenient for your DIY design.
- Switch between automatic mode and manual transmission mode, which expand the scope of application.
- Besides Tx/Rx interface, there is a switch to block/disable this shield, when Arduino needs to be programmed.
- Gold immersion PCB. Long pins on the back adapt to most Arduino controllers.
- Power module: +5V
- Module size: 55mmx53mm
- 16 digital IO port (including a I2C interface)
- 6 analog IO port and power
- Operation and programming mode switch
- Automatic and manual transceiver mode switch (When in manual transceiver mode, the enable end is the 2nd digital IO port)
- Transceiver indicating LED
- Standard RS485 interface, mini RS485 interface and RS485 pins
- Welding area
- Reset switch
- PH2.0 sensor interface for DFRobot RS485 series sensor: URM04 Ultrasonic sensor
- 1 x RS485 shield