TMP36 is an analog temperature sensor with low voltage and centigrade precision. It generates a voltage output that is proportionate to the temperature in Celsius. When the temperature rises, the output voltage of the sensor changes linearly, allowing the control system to get data more efficiently and conveniently.
It also does not require any external calibration to deliver typical accuracies of 1°C at +25°C and 2°C over the temperature range of 40°C to +125°C. We like it since it is simple to use. Simply connect the gadget to the ground and 2.7 to 5.5 VDC, then read the voltage on the Vout pin. Using a scale factor of 10 mV/°C, the output voltage may be readily translated to temperature.
- Low voltage operation
- Calibrated directly in Celsius
- 10 mV/Celsius scale factor
- +/- 2deg Celsius accuracy over temperature
- +/- 0.5deg Celsius linearity
- Stable with large capacitive loads
- Less than 50 uA quiescent current
- Shutdown current 0.5 uA max
- Low self-heating
- Power Supply: 2.7V – 5.5V
- Supply Current: 50uA
- Supply Current (Shutdown): 0.5uA
- Operating Temperature: -55C – 150C
- 1 x TMP36 Temperature Sensor