The Energy Monitor Shield is an Arduino-compatible extension board that may be used to create an energy monitoring system that includes an LCD screen and an interface for attaching the wireless transceiver nRF24L01 +.
- Connect up to three sensors AC (30-100A).
- Support for LCD Screen Nokia 5110 LCD
- Turn off the LCD backlight with a jumper
- Two buttons to control (operate one analog pin)
- Interface to connect the transceiver to 2.4G nRF24L01 +
- Grove-compatible connector: I2C
- Fully compatible with Ethernet Shield
- The left side of the EM Shield has three connectors for current sensors, and a right – connector for the LCD screen.
- Jumper JP1 is used to enable/disable real-backlight LCD-screen.
- In the upper right corner – I2C connector.
- On the right are two buttons (labeled S1 and S2).
- In the center of the board (just to the right LCD screen) – the connector for nRF24L01 +
- 1 x EM Shield P3
- 1 x Display Nokia 5110
- 1 x Wireless module nRF24L01 +