This NodeMCU V1.0, a latest revision from previous version NodeMCU V0.9. There hardware updates on NodeMCU V1.0, including replacing ESP-12 to ESP-12E, resulting more input and outputs for NodeMCU V1.0 and replacement of USB Serial Chip from China, USB Serial CH340G to USB Serial Chip from Silicon Labs, CP2012, resulting better serial communication at high speed.
At the NODEMCU’s heart is an ESP8266 WiFi microcontroller clocked at 80 MHz and at 3.3V logic. This microcontroller contains a Tensilica chip core as well as a full WiFi stack. You can program the microcontroller using the Arduino IDE for an easy-to-run Internet of Things core. It also has auto-reset so no noodling with pins and reset button pressings.
- Based on ESP-12E ESP8266 @ 80MHz with 3.3V logic/power
- 4MB of FLASH (32 MBit)
- Built in WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- 3.3V regulator with 500mA peak current output
- Auto-reset support for getting into bootload mode before firmware upload
- 10 x GPIO pins – can also be used as I2C and SPI
- 1 x analog inputs 1.0V max
- Pin #0 red LED for general purpose blinking.
- Pin #2 blue LED for bootloading debug & general purpose blinking
- Power/enable pin
- Reset button
- 1 x NODEMCU WiFi IOT Platform (Arduino Compatible)