Quickly and easily get started with learning electronics using the Arduino Starter Kit, which have a universal appeal to STEAM fans at home, businesses in STEAM industries, and schools alike.
No prior experience is required, as the kits introduce both coding and electronics through fun, engaging, and hands-on projects. You can use the starter kit to teach students about current, voltage, and digital logic as well as the fundamentals of programming.
There’s an introduction to sensors and actuators and how to understand both digital and analog signals. Within all this, you’ll be teaching students how to think critically, learn collaboratively, and solve problems.
Projects you can make:
- GET TO KNOW YOUR TOOLS: An introduction to the basics.
- SPACESHIP INTERFACE: Design a control panel for a starship.
- LOVE-O-METER: Measure how hot-blooded you are.
- COLOR MIXING LAMP: Produce any color with a lamp that uses light as an input.
- MOOD CUE: Let people know how you’re doing.
- LIGHT THEREMIN: Create a musical instrument you play by waving your hands.
- KEYBOARD INSTRUMENT: Play music with this keyboard.
- DIGITAL HOURGLASS: A light-up hourglass that can stop you from working too much.
- MOTORIZED PINWHEEL: A colored wheel that will make your head spin.
- ZOETROPE: Create a mechanical animation you can play–and in reverse.
- CRYSTAL BALL: A mystical tour to answer all your tough questions.
- KNOCK LOCK: Unlock a door with a secret knock.
- TOUCHY-FEELY LAMP: A lamp that responds to your touch.
- TWEAK THE ARDUINO LOGO: Control your personal computer from your Arduino.
- HACKING BUTTONS: Create a master control for all of your devices!
WHAT’S INSIDE THE KIT
- 1x Projects Book (170 pages)
- 1x Arduino Uno
- 1x USB cable
- 1x Breadboard 400 points
- 70x Solid core jumper wires
- 1x Easy-to-assemble wooden base
- 1x 9V battery snap
- 1x Stranded jumper wires (black)
- 1x Stranded jumper wires (red),6x Phototransistor
- 3x Potentiometer 10kOhms
- 10x Pushbuttons
- 1x Temperature sensor [TMP36]
- 1x Tilt sensor
- 1x alphanumeric LCD (16×2 characters)
- 1x LED (bright white)
- 1x LED (RGB)
- 8x LEDs (red)
- 8x LEDs (green)
- 8x LEDs (yellow)
- 3x LEDs (blue)
- 1x Small DC motor 6/9V
- 1x Small servo motor
- 1x Piezo capsule[PKM17EPP-4001-B0]
- 1x H-bridge motor driver [L293D]
- 1x Optocouplers [4N35]
- 2x Mosfet transistors [IRF520]
- 5x Capacitors 100uF
- 5x Diodes [1N4007]
- 3x Transparent gels (red, green, blue)
- 1x Male pins strip (40×1)
- 20x Resistors 220 Ohms
- 5xResistors 560 Ohms
- 5x Resistors 1 kOhms
- 5x Resistors 4.7 kOhms
- 20x Resistors 10 kOhms
- 5x Resistors 1 MOhms
- 5x Resistors 10 MOhms
- 1x Arduino Starter Kit