Are you in the midst of digitalising your farms and looking for industrial grade sensor, yet the price is extremely expensive beyond your expectation? Fret not, we have the solution. Introducing ESP32 LoRa 915 MHz RS485 Modbus Controller with Industrial Grade Temperature, Humidity & NPK Sensor.
Usually in the market, you have to purchase the sensor and you have to purchase the controller board which is a tedious process to start, so in this purchase we bundle together the controller board and the sensor as a kit, yet the price is still affordable.
This kit consists of 2 main components:
- ESP32 LoRa RS485 Modbus Controller: The heart of this board is a mighty ESP32 Wi-Fi based microcontroller under ESP-WROOM-32 module as it is compatible with Arduino programming. It has RS485 controller, thus able to convert the RS485 signal from the soil sensor. Integrated with LoRa 915 MHz wireless communication, programmable for Malaysia’s LoRa frequency which is 923 MHz.
- Industrial-Grade Soil Sensor: Measure multi-parameters of soil including Temperature, Moisture, Nitrogen, Phosphorus and Potassium. The output signal is RS485 and can be operated broad range of voltage from 5-30 V.
- ESP32-WROOM-32 Module for microcontroller with Wi-Fi and BLE communication.
- Compatible with Arduino and Micropython Programming
- LoRa Module 915 MHz
- 0.91″ I2C OLED Display
- Waterproof Soil Sensor
- Temperature Measurement Range: -40 ℃ – 80 ℃
- Temperature Measurement Accuracy: ±0.5℃
- Moisture Measurement Range: 0 – 100 %
- Moisture Measurement Accuracy: ±3 %
- Power by Micro USB, Battery or DC 5 V
- On-board LiPo Charging Circuit
- Agriculture Kit ESP32 LoRa 915 MHz RS485 Modbus Controller
- Industrial Grade Soil Temperature, Humidity, pH & NPK Sensor
- Waterproof Case
- Github – Refer to Github for example Arduino sketch.